Renlig (Whirlpool) DW60 Dishwasher upper basket release

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just got this dishwasher installed (IKEA one) and a frustrating but probably silly problem already. How do you release the upper basket?! It (the rack thing) appears to be caught by two plastic clips which themselves appear to be attached to the water inlet bit (which then feeds the spray arms. I am reluctant to pull hard incase the whole thing comes to bits! Is there a simple solution? Should something else have been removed on installation? These clips are holding the wire of the basket quite tight.

Anyone had this problem? How do you fix it?

Sponsored Links
Just got this dishwasher installed (IKEA one) and a frustrating but probably silly problem already. How do you release the upper basket?! It (the rack thing) appears to be caught by two plastic clips which themselves appear to be attached to the water inlet bit (which then feeds the spray arms. I am reluctant to pull hard incase the whole thing comes to bits! Is there a simple solution? Should something else have been removed on installation? These clips are holding the wire of the basket quite tight.

Anyone had this problem? How do you fix it?
hi, i've got the same problem; did you found a solution last year? thank you, ikea and electrolux don't want to help me. regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back