Replaced Actuator not working properly

Your comments convince me that he is not sure what he is doing!

Can you recomend someone I can trust in the Horsham area?
Sponsored Links
Can you recommend someone I can trust in the Horsham area?
Don't know anyone personally, so I did a search using the Gassafe Register.

I would try R W Dickson Ltd (01403 255678). They have eight engineers so there's a better chance one of them understands heating electrics! Make sure you explain the problem and ask for some one who is competent on the electrical side.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links