Replacement brushes for Ferm FBH 620 sds drill?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, I am surprised how difficult it seems to be to get a pair of replacement carbon brushes for a Ferm sds (or any) drill. Can someone please suggest a supplier. I am Newport based. cheers Rob

Sponsored Links
its generally very difficult to get spares for cheap imported cr@p - try screwfix they seem to be the main seller of the garbage (yes ive had a ferm tool and binned in within 3 months of buying it)

They will probably be impressed that the drill has outlasted the brushes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry, I have broken the unwritten law, I have mocked another man's tool :( :oops: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well actually this SDS drill has done pretty well for hundreds of holes, tile stripping & small demolition work. Sometimes these almost disposable tools buck the trend & just keep on going (untill the brushes gave up).

Try sending a mail to Ferm (see my previous post) you never know they might have them.

There is nothing wrong with buying cheapo tools as long as you know thats what they are and accept their lomitations.

Solent Tools Ltd...they mainly trade off eBay and Auctiva I think, they can get absolutely everything it seems for pretty much any of the budget brands, be it Performance Power, Homebase own brand, Wickes own brand etc etc, they should be able to help.

Hi,
Try e'Mailing these people they are the UK main agents for Ferm Tools ect.
Hope this helps.
Omega Wolf Ltd
Interex House, Prospect Close
Lowmoor Business Park
NG17 7LF Kirkby In Ashfield
Mr Mike Irwin
Tel. 00441623758666
Fax 0044-1623723994
E-mail:[email protected]

Twint

The updated telephone number for spares is 08707 353500 and anticipate a long wait. :rolleyes:

I've used this cheap SDS drill for years, building and extension, fitting central heating and rewiring a house. Brushes have just gone and solent have the part. excellent!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back