Replacement Combi ......which one ?

Was the system chemically cleansed and then treated? If not, this could well be initial signs of boiler trouble.

System sediment can cuase premature system failure especially when water has to pass through narrow waterways like secondary heat exchangers.

Sponsored Links
Entire system was drained out then refilled .Not sure if any chemicals have been used but i would have thought problems should not be rearing its ugly head this early as the boiler has only been used for about 5 months in total since it was fitted by corgi engineer.It's due its 1st annual service. There is also a spanner symbol which notifies you if it requires a service or has a fault and it ain't showing.

Can anyone throw any light on this boiler ( Vokera 35HE condensing combi) and tell me if it has a built in frost protection facility which automatically turns the boiler on if it is on the winter mode and the clock is on the off position i. e. no heating nor hot water has been requested ?

Sponsored Links
thanks, you have just resolved what i thought was a fault but it turns out it is a feature of this model

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back