Replacement fascia gutter board

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The board in the photos sits above the bay window at the front of my Victorian terrace. Its old and rotten and needs replacing, I haven't been able to find anything like this. Ideally I would like it exactly the same. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find this?

exterior board.jpg

ext 2.jpg

Sponsored Links
there is a few skirting board profiles similar to that or if not your only option is to find a local joinery shop to knock you up a few meters

OP,
Your guttering and down pipe are wrongly fitted.
Can you post pics showing either side of the above photos, and a pic showing the edge of the bay roof covering where it should discharge into the guttering?

The fascia profile might be made up from Torus, pencil round & square edge pieces?
But until you remove the fascia it will be difficult to guess quite what the construction is of the fascia and the soffit projection.

Looks like 4-6 individual pieces.

And an eave tray looks like its required.

Sponsored Links
You dont really want to be making anything up from pieces, or be using some piece of soft knotty skirting. Get it made from a local joiners or rout it yourself from some suitable selected timber

But you need to sort out the roof problem and water missing the gutter as well, or you will be back again in a year or two.

I've attached a couple of photos to show a bit more detail. How is the gutter not fitted correctly? The tiles do overlap into the gutter.

The rotten part is the bit in the middle of the two houses, the rest seems fine. I know the corner part of the gutter is missing, and I need to fit some led flashing too. 20170517_164943.jpg 20170517_164952.jpg
20170517_164943.jpg
20170517_164952.jpg
20170517_164943.jpg
20170517_164952.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back