Replacement for obsolete vipers that will also flash red continually

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Texecom premier Elite using Honeywell Viper GL. One has failed and I have just learned they are obsolete. Can anybody recommend a replacement about the same dimensions.

What is important to me and I'm hoping this can be replicated with the replacements; the vipers flash red if knocked when alarm not set and remained flashing all the time whether the alarm was set or not. This reflects well at night in the window reveal (no street lights) and gives an obvious notice that the windows are alarmed.

Thanks in anticipation

Sponsored Links
Are they linked up?

Impaq SC may cover it up, turn off the leds many devices have options to turn them on or off.

Well I didn’t know that they had discontinued the viper ! …..honeywell strikes again…

Sponsored Links
Thanks Guys I’ll take a look.
If any of you carry a stock of vipers in white be quite happy to purchase a few at premium rate. Hole pitch ease of fitting and all that makes sense.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back