Replacement Parts for Trojan Patriot Flag Hinge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if I can buy the bits for a Trojan Patriot Flag hinge. Specifically the screw plate. The fitters used power tools to adjust the door position and have snapped the original plate on a couple, plus also stripped a couple of the allen bolts (although im sure they are standard sizes).

Rather than replace perfectly good frame mounts and covers etc i just need the plates. I haven't seen any myself anywhere.

https://www.specifiedby.com/trojan/...oor-Hinge_Operations_Patriot-Plus-Fitting.pdf

Thanks
John

Sponsored Links
Pretty sure they only sell them as a complete hinge. Patriot or PAtriotplus are widely available on likes of evil bay, just use the parts you need

Sort of defeats the purpose buying a whole hinge just for the parts. Oh well looks like I'll have to get new ones anyway. I suspected as much...
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back