Replacement Radiator Valve Caps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Having recently replaced a couple of rads, I've been looking to replace all my rad valve caps which have all become discoloured or broken over the years.

Can anyone recommend a cap which will last? I've seen a couple online with mixed reviews.

I've seen some which 'snap on' and one which is attached to the spindle by an allen screw. For what they are they all seem to be pricey so want to get it right first time as I will need 20 caps in total.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Afraid I have tried several replacement caps they seem to be made of the cheapest weakest plastic around and snap off a quickly as they snap on!
Together with the fact that many old valves are stiff and that's why the old one went.

Good luck finding ones that will actually fit! Dont buy 20 at once unless you can return them if not correct!

Sponsored Links
Just bought a couple of these keykaps

www.keykaps.co.uk

Made of sturdy plastic and have a rubber washer inside to slip over the spindle. Not designed to turn the valve, but serves my purpose.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back