Replacement Towel Radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm seeking to replace an existing towel radiator that has developed a pin-hole leak. Attempts to effect a cure has reduced the leak to an absolute minimum but it's neither neat not a permanent solution.

I wish the replacement to be identical to the original but cannot find anything on a web-search. Perhaps someone may recognise who the manufacturer is.

Specs are : 600mm wide x 1680 tall. White with 20mm curved rungs. Vertical members are 30 x 50 oval tubing. Number of rungs are 4 + 7 + 7 + 8 + 8 ie 4 gaps for towel placement

The existing unit must be at least 20 years old so I'm not too hopeful of finding an identical replacement.

Edit : Added a photo of the existing unit. Tappings are top and bottom entry.

Attachments

• towel rail.jpg
    towel rail.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Be radical and post a pic of it, someone might recognise it, very much doubt your measurements would mean anything to anyone, it is 600mm wide so any with the same tappings, some are vertical , some are horizontal , will fit

If you want to change it for chrome screw fix do one 600 by 1600 for about 75 quid

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back