replacing a manifold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
help needed urgently. i've got a combi boiler sealed system the rads are fed with 10mm micro bore from a manifold. the upstairs manifold which serve four rads started to leek and had to be replaced from a copper one to two plastic ones ever since then the rads upstairs won't get hot both the flow and return pipe are hot and so is one pipe feeding each rad off one of the manifolds the four pipes from the other manifold is cold.

please help what have i done wrong.

Sponsored Links
the flow and return pipes upstairs originally had the manifold linking the two together which was a copper one. but you can't get a copper manifold for love of money so i had to use to plastic ones as there bigger and i'm restricted for space i had to put them next to each other on the one side the plpe then goes round and connects to the return.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back