Does This Microbore & Manifold Layout Sound OK?

:oops: will have another look tomorrow, i suppose if so many disagree with my opinion i may have to concede i MAY be wrong :LOL: :LOL: cheers guys, this is the benefit of this site cause there is always someone on hand to give you pelters :LOL: :LOL:
PS if i "forget" to post my humble apologies tomorrow it will obviously be because i forgot and not because i'm in the cream puff

Sponsored Links
Glasgow .... do you think he is being a bit of a fanybaws tonight.. :LOL: :LOL: sorry kirk

talking about fannybaws, i have just this minute finished watching chewin the fat and it is still as funny as the first time
PS i think i'm traumatised at hearing celtic actually won a game in another country as they beat an aussie mob yesterday :LOL:

just hope none of his apprentice`s "lurk" on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haw kirkieboy, FANNYBAWS!! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
And that was against a team with 4 bluenoses in it and none of them kicked any of them....tut tut

i think i'm traumatised at hearing celtic actually won a game

don't worry reality will come back a week sunday, when they get a pasting :D
and by then you'll have learnt how a 3 way valve works :LOL: :LOL:
don't worry it happens to us all ;)

I may only be a 'lay person' (Mr Glazier's words), and I don't know much about microbore (hence me starting this post), but I picked up a few things about mid position valves along the way.

Kirkgas, here in simple lay persons terms are the workings of a mid pos. valve;

Room stat calls for heat - paddle moves to open port A (heating)

Cylinder stat calls for heat - paddle moves to open port B (HW cylinder)

Room & Cylinder call for heat - valve opens ports A & B (ie. mid position)

Hope this helps. There are 3 port 'W' plan valves, but that's another story!

OP

I may only be a 'lay person' (Mr Glazier's words), and I don't know much about microbore (hence me starting this post), but I picked up a few things about mid position valves along the way.

Kirkgas, here in simple lay persons terms are the workings of a mid pos. valve;

Room stat calls for heat - paddle moves to open port A (heating)

Cylinder stat calls for heat - paddle moves to open port B (HW cylinder)

Room & Cylinder call for heat - valve opens ports A & B (ie. mid position)

Hope this helps. There are 3 port 'W' plan valves, but that's another story!

OP
many thanks to all who have assisted me with this topic, i'm sure it will be helpful in my role as a plumbing/gas lecturer :oops: :oops:
PS i think the mod should now lock this post as it is becoming too far removed from the OP's original post :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back