Replacing a Rainwater Shower head

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello There, I'm having trouble finding a new 200mm (8inch) 'Rainwater' Shower head on a Shower Unit that was installed some 15 years ago. I've tried to find the Shower Unit 'name' from the Supplier and they seem to think it's a Yukka? that may have gone out of business now. Anyway, hopefully you can see that there is a male thread measuring 27mm on the Shower head which screws into the female swivel unit on the pipe.
All the new heads seem to have a G12 fitting. Can anyone tell me please if these (27mm male threaded) heads are still available or is there some type of adapter that has to be used with a suitable shower head that can be used for it. Much Appreciated if you can help me please

tempImageaqj9uw.jpg
tempImagee9mPyk.jpg
tempImageaqj9uw.jpg

Sponsored Links
Thank you muggles, You kindly make me aware of the solution and it just makes common sense!
The replacement Rainwater shower heads that I have looked at and will suit me, have the standard 1/2 BSP internal thread and also have a 'built in swivel joint' which is just what I want.
Many Thanks again for your information and All the Best to you!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back