Replacing a Turbomax plus 824e diverter valve..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again chaps. I have received my new diverter valve(with the bigger holes) and am considering fitting it myself? From what i have read on previous posts it doesnt seem too bad a job,its certainly easy to get to...
At the risk of sounding like an idiot and asking you to go over something that you have probably already covered a million times? Is it just a case of turning the water off at the main stopcock,undoing the old valve and letting the water drain into a bowl,fit the new one and the turn the water back on at the stopcock and the refill the boiler by turning the key underneath and then bleeding the rads? Cant be quite that simple can it? :confused:

Sponsored Links
At the risk of sounding unhelpful, this has already been explained many times on this forum.

I have got boilers to go and fix so could you do a little searching and you will find it.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back