Replacing an electric shower .... Earthing Wire Quick Query

Your version of pragmatism equates to encouraging people to do things when you don't believe they should be doing them.

That is so wrong it beggars belief.

Sponsored Links
Your version of pragmatism equates to encouraging people to do things when you don't believe they should be doing them. That is so wrong it beggars belief.
As I said, if you feel that the answer to any question is "if you need to ask questions, you shouldn't be doing it", you should really be campaigning for the forum to be closed and replaced with a single page which said just that. I could sympathise with that view, but if I personally believed that it would be the best thing to do, I wouldn't be participating here.

Kind Regards, John.

Hey guys, thanks a lot for all your replies.

Basically I knew where to make connections to, the only thing I was confused of was the earth wire being different so I didn't want to take a risk. I think John nailed it.

But anyways as you guys suggest, I will better get an electrician to do this.

Cheers

Vish

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back