Replacing Eurosec CP8L with Texecom Premier Elite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm intending to replace a Eurosec CP8L with a Texecom Premier Elite 64-W.

At the moment I intend to reuse the existing wiring and keep all the PIRs, the existing bell box and the dialler.

I believe the bell box is a Eurosec XS3D, i've found instructions for it but there's nothing to indicate how to put it into a hold off mode so that it doesn't go off when I disconnect it from the old panel. Would anyone be able to help please?

Sponsored Links
Hope you know there is only 4 hardwired zones on that panel, plus 2 on the keypad ....!

Pair of ladders ...
:D I was hoping to avoid that. Is there not a sequence to disconnect to avoid it from going off? Or if not that then what if I temporarily connected it to the old alarm's battery?

Hope you know there is only 4 hardwired zones on that panel, plus 2 on the keypad ....!
Yep, that's why i'm also putting in an 8xp. I wanted the extra zones on the 64-W as opposed to a premier elite 24.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back