Replacing flow manifold - Worcester Greenstar Junior 28i

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo you clever boy , oh your good (y)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you just don't get it do you , never mind but i do feel sorry for you thou . anyway if the repairs were so simple why were you asking for advice in the first place ;) . you've got a lot to learn little boy and you fail to see the consequences which is sad really thinking about it , and please try and think about it , boy ;) .

I guess with you referring to me as a boy must mean you are an old man.... a grumpy old sod who appears to be losing his marbles! Stick to your copper pipes mate, the internet is for us youngsters! :D

Sponsored Links
now read and try and concentrate as you were interested in it earlier;)

• Don't cast aspersions on the tradesman
  • Don't generalise
  • Don't try and appear to know it all. We can smell Google Warriors a mile off
  • Say please and thanks
  • Give us specific information about the system you are having problems with. If in doubt look at past threads.
  • Don't think your problem is unique or never been answered here. It has you just haven't looked hard enough.
  • Don't assume you know the nature and situation of the professional poster.
  • Be careful of advice given by Google Warriors. Not many professionals give jip to other professionals here. If a poster is taken the micky out of, and they have more than a couple of hundred posts to their name, then they're probably muppets.
  • Beware of mods posting advice. Certain ones are clueless but hide behind their ability to delete posts.
  • A sarcy answer does not imply grumpiness. Maybe weariness at the same question being asked AGAIN. Or perhaps you've brought a sob story with you. We're not heartless. But, we've heard it before.
  • Pictures are usually better than your description.
  • Many of us are well educated. Quite possibly more so than you. Assume nothing.
  • We reserve the right to take the pish. This forum costs you nothing. It costs us time and our training costs A LOT of money.
Now proceed to ask away. Once you have HAD A PROPER search of old posts and the FAQ.

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...he-professional-members.446182/#ixzz4hHg1GwST (y)(y)(y)(y)

ye i can tell ;)

oh i will and i get paid well for it as well thank you ;)(y):ROFLMAO: richard cranium

I've no doubt you do, especially with the scare tactics you lot employ to ensure people don't do simple jobs themselves.

It must feel great charging little old ladies £200 out of their pension for 90 minutes work to swap out a manifold that cost you £18 ;)

Well done mate.

Sponsored Links
I've no doubt you do, especially with the scare tactics you lot employ to ensure people don't do simple jobs themselves.

It must feel great charging little old ladies £200 out of their pension for 90 minutes work to swap out a manifold that cost you £18 ;)

Well done mate.
assumptions assumptions - where , when and how the fook would you know ;) , don't tar everyone with your idiotic life style, experiences and choices in life ;):ROFLMAO:

now read and try and concentrate as you were interested in it earlier;)

Now proceed to ask away. Once you have HAD A PROPER search of old posts and the FAQ.

Are you suggesting that because your mate started a thread with these "tips", that these are now official rules and guidelines that new members have to abide by? :LOL::LOL:

You are not a forum mod and neither is your wally mate who you seem to arse kiss!

assumptions assumptions - where , when and how the fook would you know ;) , don't tar everyone with your idiotic life style, experiences and choices in life ;):ROFLMAO:

I guess you fail to see the irony of that post! :LOL:

please tell ???????????? ill give you some time to think about it ;)

Haha I appear to have left you somewhat discombobulated AGAS.... presumably the old age taking its toll... certainly couldn't be due to the lack of intellect.... you are a plumber after all

I guess you fail to see the irony of that post! :LOL:
please tell ???????????? ill give you some time to think about it ;)
ill ask again , what is the irony ? come on lets have a conversation and i would like you to explain your answer/comment ?? like i said, i would give you some time to think about it :rolleyes: because i suspect you cant and you know your being daft with your actions ;)

Are you suggesting that because your mate started a thread with these "tips", that these are now official rules and guidelines that new members have to abide by? :LOL::LOL:

You are not a forum mod and neither is your wally mate who you seem to arse kiss!
you seem to fail to realise that all he/we is doing is helping ;) with all different kind a characters in one place

Sorry.... I've only just finished laughing...... 8 GCSE's and a degree in creative writing .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Creative Writing? Have you been on the same comedy course as our Tony?

I suppose they were trying to get 50% of the population with a degree so some lowering of the standards was to be expected.

Perhaps if you'd done Media Studies instead you could afford to pay for a boiler repair ;)

p>
Sorry.... I've only just finished laughing...... 8 GCSE's and a degree in creative writing .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Creative Writing? Have you been on the same comedy course as our Tony?

I suppose they were trying to get 50% of the population with a degree so some lowering of the standards was to be expected.

Perhaps if you'd done Media Studies instead you could afford to pay for a boiler repair ;)

You two are really not doing your fellow tradespeople any favours are you! :whistle:

First tweedle-dum AGAS accuses me of making assumptions about him, and then in the very same sentence suggests that I should tar people with my own idiotic lifestyle, experiences and choices, yet knows nothing about me..... honestly this dialogue has become painful!

As for tweedle-dee Pin head, you seem to struggle with the distinct differences been pure English courses such as English Language and Literature, as opposed to creating writing courses which encompass things like script writing, short stories, poetry and rhyme.

It's been over 10 years since I left
Uni, but the pair of you have inspired me.... so here's a quick Limerick dedicated to the pair of you

There was this boiler bloke and this old plumber,
Real-life characters from "Dumb and Dumber",
Intellectually void,
And both clearly annoyed,
At the superior forum newcomer

giphy.gif

:sneaky:

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: Sad really
There was this boiler bloke and this old plumber,
Real-life characters from "Dumb and Dumber",
Intellectually void,
And both clearly annoyed,

Your the one with no money , also you putting you and your family's at risk because of your dangerous actions and fail to see what your actually doing all with over 15 -20 years education with uni education as wellnow tell me who is dumb;) . you sad little boy .:ROFLMAO: Your boring me now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back