Replacing Honeywell Smartfit (S Plan)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have a Honeywell Smartfit connected to on oil boiler/pump in an S Plan arrangement, works well but the programmer has started to play up and I would like some more smart control.

I am thinking about getting a Nest and I know it is not directly upgradeable from Smartfit.

The CH is fine as it is all together with the boiler and pump in my garage so I can replace valves with 5-wire valves but the HW is upstairs in my airing cupboard with the HW tank. Cureently there are 2 cables, a 2 core for the HW therostat and a 3 core (only 2 being used) for the 2-port valve. I'm looking for advice on what to get to upgrade the HW controls using the bits and pieces I currently have. For example I coud use both the 2 core and the 3 core cable for a 5 wire HW 2-port valve and then maybe a wireless thermostat?

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back