Need to replace my kitchen mixer tap which is leaking.
I found a new tap that looks very similar, however the diameter of the tap base (where it fits into the sink) is slightly smaller (about 5mm) on the new tap.
39mm on new tap versus 44mm on old tap.
I've ordered this in advance of a plumber coming to fit it, but thought it best to check if this is likely to be ok and can still be fitted possibly with some adjustments?
Or should I try to find a different tap?
Thanks for any advice with this.
I found a new tap that looks very similar, however the diameter of the tap base (where it fits into the sink) is slightly smaller (about 5mm) on the new tap.
39mm on new tap versus 44mm on old tap.
I've ordered this in advance of a plumber coming to fit it, but thought it best to check if this is likely to be ok and can still be fitted possibly with some adjustments?
Or should I try to find a different tap?
Thanks for any advice with this.
