Replacing T6360 with CM900

Sponsored Links
I tried that a little while ago, A to B is always low resistance. Looks like I b*****r it when I hooked it up wrong the first time. Oh well, moderately priced lesson learned...
A to B low resistance should mean that the boiler runs continuously. You must have really b****red it up. :eek: ;)

DI d you buy it off Fleabay without any instructions?

I tried that a little while ago, A to B is always low resistance. Looks like I b*****r it when I hooked it up wrong the first time. Oh well, moderately priced lesson learned...
A to B low resistance should mean that the boiler runs continuously. You must have really b****red it up. :eek: ;)

DI d you buy it off Fleabay without any instructions?
True, I would have thought it would read open. When I break something, it stays broken. I actually bought it on Amazon. It had instructions, but for some stupid reason, I thought the diagram was telling me to connect neutral to C. There are about 6 different diagrams on the sheet. I just read into it too much, tried to compare it to the old one and figure it out. It would have been better if the instructions were as easy as what you said: 1 to A, 3 to B. Trying to decide now if I should get another one or just leave well enough alone - the old one still works.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back