Replacing Texecom Keypad Batteries

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Due to replace my wireless keypad batteries today. Is it as simple as entering the engineer code on the main keypad (wired), change wireless keypad batteries, and then we’re back up and running? Or is it more complicated than this!?

Sponsored Links
I would put it into engineering first via the other keypad, but yes its is pretty much a case of swapping them out just make sure you use the correct batteries.

You may experience issues its hard to be certain, so may need to redo commissioning mode although it should be okay without.

How long has it been in?

I would put it into engineering first via the other keypad, but yes its is pretty much a case of swapping them out just make sure you use the correct batteries.

You may experience issues its hard to be certain, so may need to redo commissioning mode although it should be okay without.

How long has it been in?

Thanks for the response.

I popped the other keypad into engineer mode and fortunately the wireless keypads operate with 3 of the 4 batteries in, so 1 by 1, I replaced them and were up and running.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the response.

I popped the other keypad into engineer mode and fortunately the wireless keypads operate with 3 of the 4 batteries in, so 1 by 1, I replaced them and were up and running.
Oh that’s a good idea! Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back