Reply to noseall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seeing as the stasi on here closed the Vanden Bossche thread, but saw fit to leave nosefckalls last post up without giving me a right to reply, here is my response to that fool.

Or when he looked a **** when he stated that Democrats would be arrested.

Or when he looked a **** claiming Trump would soon become president and that Biden didn't win.

Utter lying ****.

You talk as though it is all over. The corruption in the states runs far deeper than anyone even imagined, the one good thing about the election fraud was that ALL of it was exposed. It is a genuine banana republic.
But just because Biden is in the White House doesn't mean that it is over.
You don't stop investigating a murder because the victim is dead.
By the way our own government was up to their eyeballs in the coup that took place, MI 6 were all over it.
It was an act of war by our government and many other governments against the American people.
Truth has a way of coming out, it can't be suppressed for ever.
When it does, no matter how long it takes, we'll see who looks a ****.

Sponsored Links
I would suggest that people who have a phobia about dying from covid would not be completely ignoring everything that fat buffoon in Downing st and his minions tell them they must do,

People like you are trying to convince themselves that there is no danger of dying from Covid by circulating the mis-information that people fearful of dying from Covid are posting on dis-credited websites. Their foolish intention is to prove that Covid is not a real danger to life so they do not need to fear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back