Sleepy Joe

Are you not very bright, or just intentionally argumentative, or a combo of both?

He seems intent on insulting everyone, one person at a time. To be fair to him, I don't think he is intentionally argumentative.

Sponsored Links
If he wants to criticise the BBC I might agree on areas that seem a bit obscure but that is my view and many viewers enjoy them. All of what could be said to have a political aspect. ;) I just feel they don't help with people's decision making but they don't have any particular bias.

Earsnout,

The islamist, pride activist and black panther! Fighting the forces of white evil from the comfort of his own home.

(Sssshh... don't say anything but... he doesn't realise he is white and from a Christian culture...)
I can't work out whether that is a yes or no to white Christian Nationalism. Can you not just answer the question I posted?

He seems intent on insulting everyone, one person at a time. To be fair to him, I don't think he is intentionally argumentative.
I don't think he is clever enough to do anything but post confirmation bias and garbage and then insult anybody who can see through it

Sponsored Links
If the BBC and other mainstream media outlets are trustworthy and truthful - then why do they never, ever mention the mental condition of the US president? He is obviously unfit, even to do a basic job such as work in a shop, and yet he is the leader of the free world,
I think that at any other time or place in the universe, you would always have a better alternative to the dribbling Biden. Hardly difficult. However, when the alternative is Trump....

Nuff said.

American workers’ wages have been rising faster than prices for more than a year now. Their nation’s economy, meanwhile, is the envy of the wealthy world: Since the Covid recession, the United States has seen nearly twice as much growth as any other major rich country without suffering significantly higher inflation. And economic analysts expect that America will continue to grow at double the rate of its peers for the rest of 2024.

This growth will enhance an already robust economy. The nation’s unemployment rate has sat below 4 percent for more than two years now, the longest such streak since the 1960s. With labor markets persistently tight, low-income workers have finally secured some leverage over their employers, and wage inequality has fallen as a result.

The signature strengths and weaknesses of the Biden economy - its low unemployment and elevated prices - are byproducts of one fundamental policy decision: Faced with the Covid recession, the US government chose to prioritize poverty reduction and full employment over minimizing the risk of inflation.

A long read into the reasons why the American economy is doing much better than Republicans like to admit - VOX.com

American workers’ wages have been rising faster than prices for more than a year now. Their nation’s economy, meanwhile, is the envy of the wealthy world: Since the Covid recession, the United States has seen nearly twice as much growth as any other major rich country without suffering significantly higher inflation. And economic analysts expect that America will continue to grow at double the rate of its peers for the rest of 2024.

This growth will enhance an already robust economy. The nation’s unemployment rate has sat below 4 percent for more than two years now, the longest such streak since the 1960s. With labor markets persistently tight, low-income workers have finally secured some leverage over their employers, and wage inequality has fallen as a result.

The signature strengths and weaknesses of the Biden economy - its low unemployment and elevated prices - are byproducts of one fundamental policy decision: Faced with the Covid recession, the US government chose to prioritize poverty reduction and full employment over minimizing the risk of inflation.

A long read into the reasons why the American economy is doing much better than Republicans like to admit - VOX.com
Biden has done pretty well on the economy, it’s a shame Americans will get brainwashed by Trump

I just don’t know how anybody could vote for him, he has the maturity of a 10 year old, the presidency is entirely about Trump satisfying his ego nothing else.

If anybody thinks Trump cares about the economy or people they are deluded

Biden has done pretty well on the economy, it’s a shame Americans will get brainwashed by Trump

I just don’t know how anybody could vote for him, he has the maturity of a 10 year old, the presidency is entirely about Trump satisfying his ego nothing else.

If anybody thinks Trump cares about the economy or people they are deluded
A guy decided he couldn't face listening anymore to the Trumpsters parping and decided to set fire to himself - when self immolation becomes a preferable course of action than the prospect for four more years of the Donald quacking qrap into the void then somethings really gone wrong within the State of the Union.

Botch,

How could Biden have "done pretty well on the economy"?

He hasn't done anything other than mumble incoherently. He isn't in control of anything; his unknown, unelected handlers more like. Unless the office of president is so irrelevant and devoid of actual power that it makes no difference if the incumbent is a vegetable? If so, then why all the fuss over whether it is Dementia Joe or Orangeman Bad?

As for this administration, if printing more money in 18 months than was printed in the previous entire history of the country is what sound economic management looks like to you then I think we can safely discount your input on this subject.

A guy decided he couldn't face listening anymore to the Trumpsters parping and decided to set fire to himself - when self immolation becomes a preferable course of action than the prospect for four more years of the Donald quacking qrap into the void then somethings really gone wrong within the State of the Union.
I think he had a severe, narcissistic personality disorder. This seems to be common amongst progressives, alongside other mental health issues. Your interpretation is absurd.

Sponsored Links
Back