reports of my death ......

M

Moz

have been Grossly Exaggerated...lol :) :)

but I have been cleaning my sh*t up this last week ,
I went to a new AA meet on sunday night an last wed night ,taking the steps ...
my mentor Tony is a good fella ,
an has been getting me throught it ...
this new place is a Boss deal ,
its off the main road going through Heaton Moor ,
an there it is a very nice crowd , an how can I put this....
without sounding like a Class traitor/snob ,
its not full of scallies an scum ....lol sorry ! :) :).....

the places I went before havent helped but just hindered ,
I mean fancy going to AA ,
an then after these rough lot have all stood up an b*tched an whinned about how sh*tty their lifes are
(boohoo..boohoo!!! said sarcastically lol,)
they were going as a group too the pub ..lol

I stood up an said at the same meetings ,
my life was sh*t ,
I came from the same scum estates ...
an I had a cr*p childhood ,
but I pulled myself out of that slum sink estate ,

an I drink cos I like too an have done since 8yo ,lol ;)

This meet has the better class of drunk ,lol .....
an I have met a nice lady there Sara ... who is also in the same boat ,
we have a good laugh an take mick out of each other how sad we are at tea breaks ..,lol :)

anyway I have been sober/clean now since last Friday , :)

Tony has been a Star ,
he told me to see my GP about these tablets which help a drunk like methadone does with skagheads ,
they stop the sickness/screaming ab-dabs an mellow me out as well ,

which doc gave me 14days supply last monday morn they are like prozac as well .........:)
they are WONDERFUL .. Oh Yes :)
an a bit trippy ..cool man ..lol :) :)

(I will need narcotics anonymous after dropping the booze ,lol )

anyway I feel with the help of my mentor an my wife (an this Sara's Manc humour at meets :) ) I think I will kick this drink thing once an for all ..lol.. :) :) :)

Sponsored Links
fingers crossed.
Dont know if your wife went with you, in the other room!!!!

I have family who have been and it was a help for the partner of the one drinking too.

toffee
no she didnt ....I wouldnt want her too ..lol :)

an I didnt see any other partners about too maybe they all were at the pub on the main rd lol

maybe its done differently in different areas.. I dont know.

But near here there is a meeting at the same time, for the partners of those drinking... to sound off about frustrations but also to help them deal with things.
Sometimes.. we (my family) would do what we thought was helping, when in actual fact, we were making things worse.

Sponsored Links
toffee
maybe how different areas work , :)
an if you had seen some of my old AA meets you wouldnt take your worst enemy to them ...rough..lol.... if the relatives were tea total before hand they would be alkies after one meet ,lol

this place now its all a better class of scum drunk ..lol ;)

so are you taking the pills???

are these what will make you vomit if you drink?

or just to deal with the withdrawals?

Oh yes ....*ahhhhh mellow moz*
they are anti sickness(sweats/shivers/heartburn/wretching/coughing/headaches/sickness/) an have a prozac kick , to stop the shakes an screaming ab-dabs an paranoia..

an to be honest they feel just like Good Es without the manic comedowns ..lol...:)

legal highs got to love them ,:)

I got to take them with food but a packet of crisps before is that right ;) ;) ..lol

My wife(God Bless Her...!) has stopped drinking an the house is a booze free zone ...

the way I feel I dont feel like a drink ..lol

Moz said:
I think I will kick this drink thing once an for all ..lol.. :) :) :)
Everytime you feel like a drink, masona will come round and sort you out over a drink ;)

Not many people can do what you're doing by being honest with us which is being in the right step in the right direction. Believe me there're loads of people are lying about their drinking units, sadly a high percentage of Gp's have drinking problem :eek: I was nowhere near as your drinking level but you're very brave to admit it. You're one of the reason that I had to give it all up because I can see where it all going. I'm happy & pleased that you are doing something about it. I will say it's not easy to start with but you got to start somewhere. Good luck moz and don't let me down :)

Come on you lying lot :LOL: , what's your drinking units?

Mine was 56 units :eek:

masona said:
Moz said:
I think I will kick this drink thing once an for all ..lol.. :) :) :)
Everytime you feel like a drink, masona will come round and sort you out over a drink ;)

Not many people can do what you're doing by being honest with us which is being in the right step in the right direction. Believe me there're loads of people are lying about their drinking units, sadly a high percentage of Gp's have drinking problem :eek: I was nowhere near as your drinking level but you're very brave to admit it. You're one of the reason that I had to give it all up because I can see where it all going. I'm happy & pleased that you are doing something about it. I will say it's not easy to start with but you got to start somewhere. Good luck moz and don't let me down :)

Come on you lying lot :LOL: , what's your

drinking units?

Mine was 56 units :eek:

Er hat einen dicken Kopf.

masona
I feel lovely ...I have took the right step ... I dont need drink anymore ....:)

wether this lasts after I come down off these pills then I suppose the want will be less an the self respect kicked back in ......each day as it comes etc /AA cliches ..lol :)

btw I was well up there as said 36 pints of stella wasnt hard in a all day session at my local on a sat :( :( SHAMEFUL ..

BOB.DOLE
hey bobby-dobby ..flobby-dobby......feel the love baby ...;).. :) ...:)...lol

moz.. you might be able to now if you have dropped the 36 stellas!! :oops: :eek: :LOL:

brewers droop will be a thing of the past!! :LOL:

toffee

I Never had problems before ....to be honest ,lol an I would say either way teehee ...

but now I am rampant ,

I am totally loved up now ..
maybe the pills ..
but shes getting lots of loving as usual in mornings

an shes ravished as soon as shes home all around the house .. omg ...

an then its been early nights , :) :) :) :) ;) ;)

like a new lease of life , she even rang in sick on wed an we stayed in bed all day ... :) :)

she loves it to bits she calls me her "toyboy lover" now ..lol ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back