Repressurise Warmflow External Oil Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We've recently had a new boiler installed and due to removing rads etc the pressure has dropped to zero.

I obviously need to repressurise the system but I can't work out how to do it.

The manual just talks about a filling loop but I can't even work out where I would connect one.

This is the boiler:
https://www.plumbnation.co.uk/site/...MI0JeDk6Cq4QIV6JPtCh2sbQLfEAQYBCABEgL_-vD_BwE

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Follow the cold water supply pipe into the boiler and look for a flexible hose from that into the boiler. There should be a tap at each end.

Sponsored Links
The flexible hose on the first picture looks promising, look at the other end of the flexible hose. Also the outlet from the pressure relief valve needs a pipe to divert any discharge from the boiler case.

Kon the ex vessel there are two flexisthe thicker one leads to a fitting with a tap turn it upwards till the pressure is at 1 1/2 bar that should do it but if you get the pressure up and it don't start then the thin flexible pipe is blocked with crap at the prv end a common fault if system not flushed before installation.bob

take the front cover off. the filling loop is there above the burner to the right.

Read your manual and on page 6/7 it shows you colour pictures of what you are looking for.
upload_2019-4-3_23-43-39.png

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back