Repressurising boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - i don't know if anybody can help me... :confused: i am having a nightmare trying to repressurise my boiler. A Vokera Syntesi 25e. My filling valve is permanently connected so i did as my boiler instructions said to increase the boiler pressure and turned the filling loop to the vertically down position.

I expected to hear water entering the boiler and the pressure to rise but nothing happened. My central heatign system is working fine - all radiators and warm water nice and hot - so I dont know what the problem can be. My pressure is below 1 bar at the moment so would like to increase it.

The filling valve loop reaches from the filling valve (the one with the three normal/off/filling loop positions) along the loop to another tap on the left which has a black knob marked with open/shut in two directions. What is this and am i supposed to do anything with that?

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Sponsored Links
most filling loops have a tap at both ends: both need to be open to fill the system... you are supposed to remove the filling loop once you have filled it, but no one does (including me).

Try opening both ans see what happens... don't fill past 1½ bar.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back