Repressurising Potterton Performa 24 Eco HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just moved into a flat and have found that the hot water is not working. My landlord has suggested that it may be due to low pressure in the boiler and that I should try to increase it. If anyone could give steps and let me know which taps I need to open that would be great. I have attached an image of the bottom of my boiler with the taps numbered.

Thank you in advance!

IMG_2814 copy.jpg

Sponsored Links
Thank you for your reply. Just tried that and water sprayed from the tap as I was turning it. The pressure went up slightly then went down again. The flame failure light is now showing red with the power on light showing green. The water is still not running hot.

please show us the pressure gauge so we can see the reading

and also the water squirting out, where it comes from

Sponsored Links
I have attached pictures of both! The arrow is where the water squirts from when I turn the tap - I couldn't picture this in the moment unfortunately.
image0.jpeg
image1 copy.jpg

Pressure is fine, turn the left hand control to reset for a few seconds then back to where it is and see if it fires up.
Just did that and the flame failure light is now off, but there is still no hot water unfortunately

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back