reproduction rates

oilman said:
joe-90 said:
......... we've already got another 10 years worth in the pipeline.
joe

Is that immigrants, or oil?

Pretty much both. Oil is on the way out. Immigrant children are growing up as an underclass (remember the London bombers?). They are a time-bomb just waiting to go off (literally).

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
They are called Council Estates, bu I've yet to see them strap a bomb on their backs and blow up innocent people.

joe

They don't bomb innocent people, they just shoot them. Happens all over the country with people wanting drugs.

Why do you want even more problems let loose on society? Don't we have enough home-grown ones without importing them?

As I've posted elsewhere, you always ask loaded questions, just try another approach.

And what war would that be? WWII, where UK paid the highest price (didn't get much of the Marshall help, lots of buildings ruined, lots of lifes lost), WWI, 1066, Spanish, Dutch, French wars or civil war?

Sponsored Links
oilman said:
As I've posted elsewhere, you always ask loaded questions, just try another approach.

I simply ask questions that you are unable to answer.

joe

Why do you want even more problems let loose on society?

This is a rhetorical question. You have made an assumption which may or may not be true. When you are prepared to ask a question as if you are really interested in the answer, then I will answer it.

Don't we have enough home-grown ones without importing them?

How would I know? What is "enough"? Is there a definition of "enough"? Who grew them? What are they?

You still have not got the idea of being rational. You may not approve of them, or like them, but have a look at some of the debates on television that are conducted in a mature way, and then try to emulate one side of the debate. That way you could form a question worthy of an answer instead of these offerings.

listen all, sorry to throw the cat amongst the pigeons and leave it festering but i had no idea that it would cause such a response and i had to go to work to try and save for my pension.
anyway to all the do gooders that have posted a response, it's ok for you to have your say but you don't know what it's like out there, i bet most of you have a couple living around you unlike me and my family we are or are very close to being a minority in our town of birth, so don't sit in your sunny suburban town house looking at the rest of the world through rose tinted glasses, get out and smell the roses, this situation cannot go on as it is, us brits are and always have been a tolerant nation and some see us as a bit of a push over but you can only prod a timid dog so many time before it turns round and bite's you. oh just one more thing do you remember when we had the fuel shortage, some asian petrol stations had a sign out side which read "ASIANS ONLY"when asked why by myself i was told they need it to go to mosque.... p*** take.

thanks. mr angry :evil:

Many thanks for the rant update, you have made many assumptions some of which are wrong (like my house and its location) and some that I agree with and some I don't agree with. If you are not expecting to retire within the next 5 years, you may have a hell of a problem if you think you can rely on a pension. By all means have it as part of your planning, but be prepared for a dissapointment. Be prepared for a big upset in the world economics too, IMO it will make todays problems seem like nothing. So you are right, the situation WILL not go on as it is.

not angry, just out smelling roses ;)

oilman said:
Why do you want even more problems let loose on society?

This is a rhetorical question. You have made an assumption which may or may not be true. When you are prepared to ask a question as if you are really interested in the answer, then I will answer it.

Don't we have enough home-grown ones without importing them?

How would I know? What is "enough"? Is there a definition of "enough"? Who grew them? What are they?

You still have not got the idea of being rational. You may not approve of them, or like them, but have a look at some of the debates on television that are conducted in a mature way, and then try to emulate one side of the debate. That way you could form a question worthy of an answer instead of these offerings.

You simply have no answers, You are just waffling - and everyone can see that. Our society has enough problems now without importing an underclass that will erupt in future as happened in the London Bombings and is on-going in Paris. Why can't you see that? Is it that you simply don't want to see it?

joe

hi oilman, i know i'm stereotyping you and maybe others but i'm frustrated but i really do think things have to change before it gets ugly. thanks for your honesty.

thanks. mr angry :evil:

jonesy1 said:
hi oilman, i know i'm stereotyping you and maybe others but i'm frustrated but i really do think things have to change before it gets ugly

I can understand your frustration, but I can't offer a solution. Unfortunately there are people around like joe-90 who will stooge around and wind up people in your position, just as Hitler did. This will ferment hatred and the consequences will be dire for everybody. It's a case of "everything will be better for you if we just get rid of {some minority group}". Any group will do. They will be labelled as parasites, frauds, thieves, rapists, the facts are irrelevant, they will be a mere target.

oilman said:
jonesy1 said:
hi oilman, i know i'm stereotyping you and maybe others but i'm frustrated but i really do think things have to change before it gets ugly

I can understand your frustration, but I can't offer a solution. Unfortunately there are people around like joe-90 who will stooge around and wind up people in your position, just as Hitler did. This will ferment hatred and the consequences will be dire for everybody. It's a case of "everything will be better for you if we just get rid of {some minority group}". Any group will do. They will be labelled as parasites, frauds, thieves, rapists, the facts are irrelevant, they will be a mere target.

As usual Oilman, you fail to face up to reality. It would be great if we all lived in a world of plenty - but we don't. The stream of immigrants to our door will never end, It's estimated that 4 billion people people would come to the UK if they were able. We are a small island with a big population for its size. Already, today, as we speak, 1 in 50 of our population is an illegal alien. A new underclass just like the one currently rioting in France. The larger the numbers - the bigger the riots will be. When are we going to say to the world, "Look guys, we've done what we can to help the world, but little island Britain is full. We can take no more to stick into ghettos. Sorry about that but the gate has to close sometime - and that time is now. We'll review the situation when we are once more able to offer help to our fellow humans, but for now - the door goes 'clang'."

So I'm asking you Oilman - when does the door 'clang' shut?

When do we say, "Sorry, but we are full up"?

With 4 billion ready to arrive and populate at a rate that is explosive (in every sense of the word), when do we say "ENOUGH".

I'm asking you, Oilman - when?

joe

joe-90 said:
oilman said:
That's quite true joe, but only because you ask questions that nobody is able to answer.

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
oilman said:
That's quite true joe, but only because you ask questions that nobody is able to answer.

I'm willing to answer any question that you set for me. If you cannot answer a question - that means that your beliefs and ideals are unworkable. Laudable ideals are all very well, but that is the world that dreams are made of. We live in a world shaped by actions. Problems need resolving or chaos ensues. Those resolutions may fail our ideals, but if they aren't resolved, they blight our lives until they are.

joe

Blimey Woodo I thought rant meant To speak or write in an angry or violent manner, rave . Live and learn !
;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back