Request to Mod 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would you please do me the courtesy of an explanation of why my response to this
If you're going to post something like that, though, at least pose something that has even a modicum of plausibility as to the possbility of it happening in this country.

Notwithstanding the cop-outs, lies, secret deals and general underhandedness of the current incumbents at the Westminster pig trough, the probability of UKAF mounting something like that remains more remote than little martians being spotted on camera over the next few weeks.
was removed?

It contained no "insults", no swearing, no criticism, no expressions of disagreement, nothing in fact which broke any of the rules.

It wasn't arguing with Shytalkz - it was a civil explanation of why I'd originally written the "something like that".

It's difficult to understand what may and may not be posted here if no explanation/clarification is given when posts are removed despite not obviously contravening any of the published rules.

Sponsored Links
Sorry if it wasn't you that removed it, but you were the one who posted the message to say that posts had been removed and the topic locked.

So does it only need an alert to get a post removed? The post doesn't have to break any rules?

Sponsored Links
rule 1 of diynot forum, if any mod dont like either you or your post they will remove it

rule 2: if you argue with any mod in thier name form, they will remove anything that makes them seem foolish

rule 3: if you are right and not a mod, your post will be removed.

hope this helps

;) :cool:

Why can't mods posts be quoted, other than by cut and paste? Why don't their comments have a quote button as well?

Would you please do me the courtesy of an explanation of why my response to this [<snip> was removed?

It contained no "insults", no swearing, no criticism, no expressions of disagreement, nothing in fact which broke any of the rules.
Another lie.

The post in question contained only abuse.

It wasn't arguing with Shytalkz - it was a civil explanation of why I'd originally written the "something like that".
Another lie.

The post in question contained nothing civil at all.

It's difficult to understand what may and may not be posted here if no explanation/clarification is given when posts are removed despite not obviously contravening any of the published rules.
A rather unconvincing act from a rather unconvincing actor.

Moderator 7 said:
I believe the post was the subject of a forum alert and was removed by a moderator.
Quite correct. I was the one who alerted the moderators.

Well done, Softus. Disaster was averted and the universe was saved. :rolleyes:

Hardly. This has nothing to do with the universe. I'm not precisely clear what it has to do with you either.

If you were in my school I'd black your eye for being a snitch.

Well, I've checked in the mirror, and it appears that I don't give a t*ss.

I like that one, Soft - just read it out to the other half and she guffawed, with a snorting follow-through :).

fighting0082.gif

If you were in my school I'd black your eye for being a snitch.

So as well as being a male chavanist pig, you're a bully as well, huh?

Think the solution to any problem is violence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back