required good PC optimizer ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi greetings,

can u guys tell me a good PC optimizer..bcoz my pc is deadly slow and responds very late on clicking any of file..it takes upto 2 min to open them..!!
So plz tell me optimizer that can improve its performance :)

Thanks. :)

Sponsored Links
Crap cleaner, now called Ccleaner would be a good starting place,
Have a look in the top post on this software forum....Now!thats what I call software

First thing to do is check for viruses/spyware/malware, then move on to cleaning the computer up, by using CCleaner, Defraggler, Winpatrol, etc.

Sponsored Links
Are you connected to a network...if you are check that you've not installed anything across a network'ed drive. Sometimes just deleting your existing mapped drives and remapping can do the trick.

Your probably not... but for those reading...

Alot of people install software without first copying the installation to the local drive this has the adverse affect of placing install registry settings with network mappings in .. later when the network mapping no longer exists. File associations, MRU's etc all fail and things drastically slow down. Oh and uninstalls fail too

Or alternatively dont map drives and just use the \\<machine-name> syntax

If your PC is running slow I would suggest cleaning it up.

Whats your operating system..? Vista, Windows 7..? What RAM/memory size are you running...?

Once I know I can jot down a few things you can do to speed up any PC no matter how bad it is.

Back