Reskim Price guide please

Iv got the job start thursday home sunday for me burthday then back too the week after.

as i said i bet its not just a simple reskim empty shell
theress carpits up stairs and wood flooring down stairs
and theres talk of taking the skirtings off too
jr i sent you a msg
its my b day monday

Sponsored Links
ill take me commision mate for working out the price and mats for ya haha only jokeing :LOL: , if its a reskim i wouldnt 1 coat you can on new board work but i reckon on exsisting plaster itl wnt look as nice. spose it depends on how nice the exsisting plaster is really

yer iv done a bit of one coat sponging in the past on reskim but not a fll hose

will see how it go's m8

me and a m8 did a room together when i got the sponge float out he looked at me and ill get the kettle on then and let you finish it (******)

Sponsored Links
steve mate it looks like plstering hasnt took his laptop.........

lets hope hes not forgotten his marshall :LOL:

well after having too rush home at 10 oclock at night too goo too the doctors iv lost a days pay and money on mats and hade too pay to get home too im ****ed off big time but thanks too jr saving the day lol
thanks m8 did you pick up any finish or beads lol
thanks agen m8 ill be in touch soon
ill hanging my tools up for a bt i need a brake from plastering all together
and have a think if its realy what i want too do any more :(
iv known the guy since befor time he just turnded out too be a prick after all
no
more away from home jobs for me :evil: :evil: :evil:

the house needed too guted and float and set one of the lids was soo pasted it needed reboarding but he said skim it any way even jr will tell you guys what the house was like

theres taking a chance and theres taking the **** out of some one

i just grabbed 2 bags of multi i already had a few on board and didnt want to over load mate, i couldnt be botherd with the beads they would have got bent in the van.
the house was too far gone for just a reskim it was is a right sorry state.
to make matters worse mate wen i went back to the van someone had smashed my drivers wing mirror off compleatly, that made driveing home down the m25 fun haha.
oh and i like the only bathroom in the house is right through the main bedroom (middle of the night sorry love dnt wake up just need a quick dump....grunt plop fulsh.......thanks for wakeing me for that mate haha).
i stuck some beads up and glued a few walls though so that will help whoever goes in after ya

the house was a **** tip lads there good things that come from bad
iv got two days work just over the road to me it will be my last job for a bit as the doc said too lay off work till iv run the course of meds and chest
xray
all i can say is sleep when your dead graft your arse off till then
jr did you notice the bouncey floor by the frunt door

yeah mate, so wat did the docs say pal everything ok?
haha i walked in today and imediatly thought please say im not needed here haha

ha ha now you know how i felt
doc said iv got cronic asma and sounds like a week lung need a chest xray iv got a load of meds now too lol
he said too take a week of work lol yer right
iv just started a new job today over the road from me
ill take a brack after that as this is making up for lost time/money on that job
all prep'd and ready too go in the morn
iv got pics lol

IMG20110415_004.jpg

IMG20110415_003.jpg

IMG20110415_002.jpg

IMG20110415_008-1.jpg

after WBA
IMG20110415_009.jpg

IMG20110415_006.jpg

IMG20110415_005.jpg

NEED TOO TACK THE LID AND D&D THE WINDOW WALL THEN SKIMM IT
days work i think

alright m8 hope u feel better, and i hope you tipped the taxi driver lol not many taxi drivers will let you cram all your plastering gear in the back like that :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back