Response RE3000 Alarm 418 mhz

Anger ? I am absolutely infuriated with the gang of four, but take note of my previous comments since they apply to you also, since you are guilty of the self same misdeameanours as europlex:-

".... But be assured of one thing:- If you, or any other member of your gang, speak to someone who is asking for advice, in a surly, arrogant and sarcastic manner again. I shall be the first to knock you down in flames, so that the good name of DIYnot may be upheld. I have nothing further to say to you regardless of the number of posts you make after this one. And regardless of whether I am banned for doing so by your moderator friend... "

Sponsored Links
alumni,
please protect me, I really don't know what to do, I'm shaking in my boots here, I've never been so terrified in all my life.

chaindaisy
What is it about the English language you don't understand?

I've said it before, I'll say it again for your benefit, I'm not a liar

The continued inference to the contrary is getting to be extremely tedious.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back