Response RE3000 Alarm 418 mhz

Joe 90, the man with one thousand installs to his credit, making a 'one liner' useless comment again. You may have attended 1000 installs, and that's about it, you may have passed a screwdriver to the boss, but that's about it. You ? a thousand installs. Never in a million years. Back in your space craft Joe 90.

Sponsored Links
Hiya Lee,

I'm not absolutely sure about this, theres a good guy on the site called MDF, he may be able to give you some info. Are you on 418 Mhz or 419 Mhz, I thought it was all 419 in those days, but I'm probably wrong. The thing is Lee, some of these systems had devices which were only compatible with that particular panel, I'm guessing, and I'm not much help but check the phone numbers in the manual, you might get some luck there. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Best Wishes,

Chain Daisy

Can you be sure this is genuine and from the manufacturer ? It could easily be counterfeit and sub-standard in construction.

Sponsored Links
And this is where yet another topic commences on a downward slope to idiocy. How many fake panels have you seen bernard, but perhaps I shouldn't have asked that question. Look out, here comes his one liner.

So far I have not knowingly seen a counterfeit panel. But I am aware of instances of counterfeit integrated circuits of the type used in alarms and other types of equipment.

If I listed the counterfeit items I have had been directly aware of it would be many many lines.

[1] Counterfeit computor I/O ( input / output ) modules that came close to causing mechanical damage to production line equipment.

[2] Counterfeit medicines ( source a UK pharmacist )

~~~~~

[X] Counterfeit vehicle brake pads made from compressed grass which did not work well and were prone to bursting into flames.

Wake up Chain Daisy, there are heartless criminals out there who fake items without any concern about the harm, injuries and deaths the fakes will cause. They do it because the profits to them are very high.

Remember the fake baby milk in China ? At least that criminal factory manager was executed for the deaths he caused.

Do some research, discover which retailers / wholesalers have paid compensation to customers for counterfeit items that had been traded in good faith. Then discover how many shops are raided by trading standards to confiscate counterfeit items that are being knowingly sold as counterfeit.

Brilliant Bernard. The entire country is aware of goods of that description, so there's nothing new there. But good on you for admitting that you have never seen a counterfeit panel which means that your post on that topic was a waste of time, doesn't it.

Brilliant Bernard. The entire country is aware of goods of that description, so there's nothing new there. But good on you for admitting that you have never seen a counterfeit panel which means that your post on that topic was a waste of time, doesn't it.
Err, before you go too far with your ill placed gloating, you seem to be forgetting about all that dodgy stuff coming out of HK that the unwary assumed to be Risco gear.
All dodgy and counterfeit!!

@ a

Perhaps he is not in the alarm trade at at all, I am finding it amazing the number of 'little bits' within the alarm industry he seems to know nothing about.

After the little I have seen of alumni's posts, the posts of europlex, and bernard green, and not forgetting (or perhaps we should) joe 90, it is now essential that I ignore their posts completely unless they can supply irrefutable evidence, preferably authenticated by the high court. Other than that, their views don't count. Therefore the following shall be displayed after each post not fully corroborated by full written evidence.

" You have given no reason for me or anyone else to believe you, either now or at any time in the past"

I see that you have a moderator following me about now europlex. Well, in spite of all my genuine comments to moderators and administrators regarding the good name of DIYnot, and how it can be blemished by a chosen few, it would appear that my words have falllen on deaf ears. I am informed of yet another rule or regulation which appears to apply solely to myself. Since DIYnot are prepared to accept your insults to original posters, prepared to accept that you are unable to backup a comment with fact, I shall simply answer new posts and have nothing more to do with either of you. I am sure that will please the moderator you have following me.

I see that you have a moderator following me about now europlex.
I take great exception to that statement.

I have no knowledge or control of the Moderating team here or on any other Forum that I frequent. Other than to say that they do a good job when necessity calls.

As someone suggested before perhaps it would be a good idea if you 'wound your neck in' before you go too far.

First and formost, I don't believe you, europlex, qualification of that statement would need to come from your moderator friend himself. But be assured of one thing:- If you, or any other member of your gang, speak to someone who is asking for advice, in a surly, arrogant and sarcastic manner again. I shall be the first to knock you down in flames, so that the good name of DIYnot may be upheld. I have nothing further to say to you regardless of the number of posts you make after this one. And regardless of whether I am banned for doing so by your moderator friend.

Miss daisy, you really need to consider anger management classes and your paranoia is clouding any rational thinking you may have.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back