Rest in peace notb665

I am genuinely shocked, at times like these, everyone wishes that there were words that were adequate, but there never are, my thoughts go out to you at this most difficult time.

Sponsored Links
I haven't been on for awhile and just seen this post, so i would like to say i'm shocked and sad to hear this news, he was one of the good guys on here. and no doubt in your and his family lives aswell.

My deepest sympathy, and take care

Mark.

I havent been around for awhile...I am just now reading this. I am shocked and very sad to hear about Al. I was lucky enough to meet him and talk to him some time ago, before he met his adored partner-his soul mate--we spoke on skype. Al had such a sense of humor and was a very complex individual with a gentle loving soul. I will miss him terribly. All my deepest sympathy goes to his family in this difficult time--

just doesnt sound like enough :cry:

Bett

I havent been around for awhile...I am just now reading this. I am shocked and very sad to hear about Al. I was lucky enough to meet him and talk to him some time ago, before he met his adored partner-his soul mate--we spoke on skype. Al had such a sense of humor and was a very complex individual with a gentle loving soul. I will miss him terribly. All my deepest sympathy goes to his family in this difficult time--

just doesnt sound like enough :cry:

Bett

ditto what can you say ?

kev

Sponsored Links
Whilst no longer members we do still look in from time to time to see how the forum's going.

We were both so truly saddened to read this news that we felt the need to re-register to enable us to offer our condolences.

It's all so very sad. :cry:

Dave and Julie xx

Didn't agree with him on a regular basis but I'm very saddened to hear this - no age at all :cry:
I wish you, his family peace at this awful time - stay strong.

So sorry, terrible news..he will be missed by both contributors and readers on here.

Grieve with pride.

R.I.P

Only just found out. A really sad loss.
Saddest thing I've heard for a very long time.

It`s just filtered through. Have engaged in some banter with him on many ocassions.

Stunned & shocked . God bless you. Words fail me.

Sponsored Links
Back