Retrial...retrial...retrial...retrial...retrial...retrial...

Sponsored Links
Any retrial will fail, you can't get a safe prosecution for what people are thinking of doing, only after the event, and with sufficient evidence would a trial be safe.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
every so often the powers that be brings out some story like this ,,am sure it,s not going to be bad for the "war on terror".

funny thing is the gov. themselves did'nt listen to millions of people and went to a war that was based on assumptions, and know innocents are dying.

killing does'nt solve anything,

but bad actions, equally cause bad re-actions,, sad but true

There will always be small factions in society who are hell bent on causing trouble, no amount of legislation will change this.

Wotan

you can't get a safe prosecution for what people are thinking of doing

Many, many people have been successfully prosecuted and subsequently banged up for 'conspiracy to murder', just for thinking/planning it, without actually carrying out the dirty deed.

funny thing is the gov. themselves did'nt listen to millions of people and went to a war that was based on assumptions, and know innocents are dying.
But many MORE millions of people were fully behind the governments decision at this time.

Seems to me that a good piece of evidence would be to take the accused up in a plane (possibly one soon to be decommissioned) modified for remote control, and set off the explosives they were carrying. If the outcome is that the plane is ok and can land safely then it would carry in their favour a plea of not conspiring to murder. If it does end up with carnage, they will (briefly) be aware of the error of their ways.

But many MORE millions of people were fully behind the governments decision at this time.

I seem to recall that public opinion prior to the invasion of Iraq was largely against it, according to polls at the time. Remember the co-ordinated worldwide protests including the massive march in London?
Support for the war did increase after it all kicked off, probably because it made for really good telly, and there were few allied casualties right at the start.

We need to be far more proactive or god help us, we are already being invaded from within when nearly half of all new born babies in england being born to mothers not of british origin :rolleyes:

We need to be far more proactive or god help us, we are already being invaded from within when nearly half of all new born babies in england being born to mothers not of british origin :rolleyes:
Without wishing to open up a can of worms, exactly whom do you include as being of "british origin". Are you talking prior to roman settlements for example?

Ok lets stick to the point. Not one of immigration or the war, but the fact that this trio have already been through two trials.
They haven't been found guilty yet, is it worth proceeding with yet another trial, and what happens if they still aren't convicted?

I seem to recall that public opinion prior to the invasion of Iraq was largely against it, according to polls at the time.
My humble comment was based on polls also............ but with an entirely different result.

ad nauseum......is spot on...Shouldn't even be up for question because its so sickening.
These anti-British scum live amongst us all...yet we seem to take the soft approach everytime.
My family, or yours (including our children) could have been blown to F*** in London.
And it WILL happen again.....
Unless we make a stand.....

Sponsored Links
Back