Retrial...retrial...retrial...retrial...retrial...retrial...

Ok lets stick to the point. Not one of immigration or the war, but the fact that this trio have already been through two trials.
They haven't been found guilty yet, is it worth proceeding with yet another trial, and what happens if they still aren't convicted?
It would appear to be an obvious thing to do to draw up specific charges which trial evidence to-date has managed to demonstrated guilt of, and thus subsequent incarceration could be enforced. After all, it's up to the judge's discretion what term of imprisonment he feels would be appropriate.

Sponsored Links
We need to be far more proactive or god help us, we are already being invaded from within when nearly half of all new born babies in england being born to mothers not of british origin :rolleyes:
Without wishing to open up a can of worms, exactly whom do you include as being of "british origin". Are you talking prior to roman settlements for example?
You know what i mean we could argue about the rights and wrongs then one day its too late.We are talking about modern day immigration not whole scale roman invasion.

We need to be far more proactive or god help us, we are already being invaded from within when nearly half of all new born babies in england being born to mothers not of british origin :rolleyes:
Without wishing to open up a can of worms, exactly whom do you include as being of "british origin". Are you talking prior to roman settlements for example?
You know what i mean we could argue about the rights and wrongs then one day its too late.We are talking about modern day immigration not whole scale roman invasion.
Indeed I do know what you mean, but the point I'm making, which you are well aware of, is that most "British" people's lineage is far from being "British", and that the influx of immigrants has continued for millenia, at varying degrees. It's all just part of the expansion and development of the human species as a whole. So why the panic now?

Yeah why panic? Let's take away all border controls and see what happens eh? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The problem with your expansion theory is most of it is happening here in the uk not the biggest island in the world (yes i know before you say what about ireland).3 millon unemployed and rising,great big black hole in the uk fiances.As for past history i don`t think the romans came here hidden in and under lorries and then used our nhs and claimed the benefits that have been paid for by the british tax payer.In hard times people have traditionally fallen back on the less taxing jobs most hard working people when faced with unemployment would take any job that pays the bills e.g nursing homes,hotel and catering,labouring,factory work except these jobs are now no longer available due to the open european borders

The problem with your expansion theory is most of it is happening here in the uk not the biggest island in the world (yes i know before you say what about ireland).3 millon unemployed and rising,great big black hole in the uk fiances.As for past history i don`t think the romans came here hidden in and under lorries and then used our nhs and claimed the benefits that have been paid for by the british tax payer.In hard times people have traditionally fallen back on the less taxing jobs most hard working people when faced with unemployment would take any job that pays the bills e.g nursing homes,hotel and catering,labouring,factory work except these jobs are now no longer available due to the open european borders

and in good times, i suppose we can let the illegals/immigrants do the crap jobs eh,

they can keep the seat warm for us,

when we come accross hard times then we just say we don't need you,
thats my job

total muppets, :mad:

No in the good times we should`nt ,we should encourage out of work british tax payers into these jobs,What are the 3 millon unemployed british people to do now ?????????? .

We should have offered work permits when we needed them and when they expired and we didn't need to renew them - they'd go home.

Part of the problem about carp jobs is that we are so intent on having such a highly "educated" workforce that fewer and fewer people deign to stoop so low.

But that would be considered discrimination and their children would be classed as british and so there would be no chance of off loading them.

A child born in Australia is considered the nationality of the parent.

What is the difference between me, for example, relocating and working in a nearby town (thus taking a job away from someone who lives there locally) and an immigrant moving countries to do the same?

Also, suppose I opened up a business which required some work which people in the vicinity would or could not do, then would I be wrong to import my workforce from elsewhere?

You and your family will have been paying tax in the u.k,not paying or not paying tax in a different country then moving to a country where you could draw off the tax payers without paying anything in.

What is the difference between me, for example, relocating and working in a nearby town (thus taking a job away from someone who lives there locally) and an immigrant moving countries to do the same?

There isn't another half a billion or more just like you waiting to do the same. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back