Richard and Julie

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can I get something of my chest as it has been bothering me for some time.
In the opening shots to the Richard and Julie show on channel 4 there is a sequence which shows vehicles on a motorway approaching a contraflow.
Suddenly from the right, yards from the central cut off cones appears a car going like the clappers. At the last minute he/she, in order to get in the inside lane cuts right across the other vehicles amid a trail of burning rubber and leaves skid marks for I don't know how long. We are not shown what happened to the vehicles behind this maniac.
My question is this.
Did the maniac get prosecuted for this and if not why not.?
Please somebody tell me he did.

Sponsored Links
He/she should have been prosecuted, like the dumbo doing her make up at 30 mph through an accident blackspot

Death to them all

hermes said:
I think you need to get out more. :D

My dear chap, I think you miss the point. It is because I get out a lot that I don't know the answer. I lead a very busy and active social life and I have only ever seen this programme 3 times. Clearly you know the answer therefore you must stay in a lot. ;)
Am I to presume from your reply that it is all down to camera effects?

Sponsored Links
your right drspock, Hermes is being facetious he works on the richard and judy show and it was indeed he that was doing all that motorefied malarky on the tellyovision show, the so n so :LOL:

drspock said:
hermes said:

My dear chap, I think you miss the point. It is because I get out a lot that I don't know the answer. I lead a very busy and active social life and I have only ever seen this programme 3 times. Clearly you know the answer therefore you must stay in a lot. ;)

Well done spock, its about time somebody brought these supercillious knowalls down a peg or two.
Who does he think he is , it was a reasonable question to ask and deserved a polite reply and not a sarcastic comment.

all that shop lifting keeps him fit running away from the store detectives :LOL: long as Judy's got a tin of stella shes good. like you know who ;)

Richardp said:
:LOL: long as Judy's got a tin of stella shes good. like you know who ;)
erm . . who? let me guess . . . ban? andy? :cool:

And that clip of the motorway etc is shown before a few other shows too. I think it encourages people to beware of BMW drivers - a good thing. And i think its also good that people noticed that, and not the strange collection of objects floating in the sky to form a number 4 when looked at from the right angle. Stupid adverts, like the bits of concrete prefabs with sky dishes on them floating in the sky. I mean, what were they thinking????? :eek:

drspock said:
hermes said:

I've never seen the clip you're talking about, sorry if I upset you I was only joking. :D

hermes said:
drspock said:
hermes said:

I've never seen the clip you're talking about, sorry if I upset you I was only joking. :D

No offence taken old chap :)

Sponsored Links
Back