Ricochet Premiere elite 48 setup

Yes secure, because the electric has not been finished in the house yet, the builders are still working there. I just wanted to have the alarm running because I have expensive material in the house to be installed.
Please tell me what I have to tell the electrician so he can connect it properly, do we need a 8 core alarm cable then?
Or could I do all the setting even with just the battery? The battery will arrive tomorrow.
Thanks again for the help, but I'm at work now, I'm not at the house until evening :(

Sponsored Links
The spark shouldn't touch the alarm as they think its acceptable to wire with mains cable directly to the pcb, that in itself worries me, that isn't to say that it wouldn't work or hasn't been done safely, but you just don't do it and the sparky should know better.

I am now out of this thread, you need an alarm professional and be prepared to pay, once its setup test it as not everyone finds Texecom easy to do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back