Rightwing Backlash

" In July 1933, the Nazis introduced a law that allowed the sterilisation of people with disabilities. It is estimated that approximately 300,000 people had been sterilised"
Hitler Makes First Call for Jews' 'Annihilation' in the 30's
Jews and gypsies were being thrown into concentration camps to starve to death. In the 30's.
"There is no room in the world for the Jews any more."

Noseasll, Carman and JohnD love all that stuff, seems to give them a hard on.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Read what Lineker actually said. Not what you think he said, or wanted him to say.
That doesn't really matter. The Tory faithful can interpret anyway they wish. No one gives a shít, especially Gary. The Blue boot lickers are just pizzed off because their precious fascist party have been outed by someone massively in the public eye.

For what its worth, I think its wrong what Gary did, but loving watching the Tory scum and their faithful boot lickers and gammons, squirm.

Hilarious.

No shortage of pro-government action by Tories.

Quite clear that the moans are from people who are quite happy with political beliefs as long as they go one way.

Even poor little Rishi is embarrassed now.

" JULY 9 2021
BBC News is facing a test of its independence after an intervention by a BBC board member with close ties to Downing Street stalled a senior editorial appointment on political grounds. Sir Robbie Gibb, communications director to Theresa May when she was prime minister, tried to block the preferred candidate to oversee the BBC’s news channels because the appointment would shatter relations with the government, said people with knowledge of the recruitment process."

FT.com

"...post-Brexit, the candidate pool for major jobs was deliberately narrowed to the Leave establishment and Tory friends. This aligned with the third and fourth factors — the use of appointments to fight back against a perceived liberal dominance of major institutions and to curb the power of unelected regulators and officials.

The result is not just a Tory donor as BBC chair, but a Tory peer chosen to head the communications regulator, Ofcom, and the man who ran Johnson’s first leadership campaign appointed as head of the Office for Students. Gisela Stuart, the most prominent Labour leaver, is now the first civil service commissioner — her key role is in safeguarding Whitehall’s appointments processes. Some of these candidates are well-qualified; others not so much."

FT.com

He said Germany in the 30's. Nuff said.
I expect that sort of nonsense from filly. He defends the Tories, regardless, til his dying breath. You can't get much further right than him (maybe andy).

but I do expect better from you. you seem more intelligent. You normally see an overall picture, even if I don't agree with your view.

using 1 or 2 words out of context and trying to suggest it says something that it doesn't say is way below your normal standards.

shame on you. What was said was. " language that was NOT DISSIMIlAR to that of Germany in the 30's".

not at all what you assume he said

using 1 or 2 words out of context and trying to suggest it says something that it doesn't say is way below your normal standards.

shame on you. What was said was. " language that was NOT DISSIMIlAR to that of Germany in the 30's".

not at all what you assume he said

For clarity, would that be the language of the people who went on to kill 6 million jews?

The rightwing backlash may do the licence payer a favour when it comes to renewing Lineker's contract. Why bother have him on a long standing contract - 25 years! when you can have all the highlights without the waffle.
When 6.06 was still going on R5Live, many moons ago Robbie Savage argued with a caller in his usual way and tried to 'win' by claiming his knowledge of the game was superior since he was an ex-player; which predictably wound everyone up into a state of incoherence.
I disagreed with his stance as i've been watching the game for far longer than he ever played and know how to analyse the match just as well as any ex-player. The younger generation might hang on every word but i doubt it. Time for the BeeB to freshen up the old format and bring new faces into play, as they're doing all around their media network.

Sponsored Links
Back