Rigid Kitchen Carcases

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I'm replacing a kitchen and want to use rigid kitchen carcases and Howden's have been recommended to me. I've replaced 8 kitchens over three years so I was hoping to get a regular supplier.

I've had a quote and the prices seem really silly any ideas what I can compare their prices with to go back and negotiate?

They seem to have given me 75% discount on the carcases but they still seem very high.

Trade Point (B+Q) have started doing rigid carcases and they seem a fair amount cheaper - can anyone recommend?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
I don't know why people get so fussy about carcasses. At the end of the day they all get screwed to the wall, the worktop, and each other so rigidity is rarely a problem, just go for 18mm and you won't go far wrong, a few screw and brackets to hand can be employed if your are unsure of any part of the construction.

How much are Howdens asking for then?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back