Ring Circuit on old fuse board

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if the label on the CU were changed to read "lights and under-stairs socket"....?

What if it were changed to 'Narnia'?

(EDIT:

even better - what if it were changed to 'Lights/Shower'????
What if it were? Neither reflect what that breaker serves.

http://www.screwfix.com/talk/thread.jspa?threadID=80375&tstart=0
Interesting topic, but not relevant to this one.

Sponsored Links
That's your opinion BAS. As you won't let it go, perhaps you can explain either how the circuit complies with BS7671 or doesn't comply with BS7671 or does or doesn't in BAS World?

I don't think it doesn't comply, and neither do you or you'd have said so by now to show why a Code 4 (at least) was warranted.

In fact, I think if anybody who'd posted here, or had just been reading it, thought it didn't comply, or wasn't safe, they'd have said so by now.

If you're aware of any regulation it breaches, or fails to comply with when it should, then please say. I'm not trying to trick you or look for something to argue about - I've not committed the entire BS7671 to memory, so I could be wrong.

Sponsored Links
Well, first tell me why you think it does comply so that I can tailor a more pertinent reply (in my opinion that is).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back