RIP Benson

G

gassafeman

This is old news, but as being a bit busy and ill health have never had a chance to post.

I didnt ever have the pleasure of catching the fish but have viewed it when it was caught by a mate. At 5 foot and 6 inches long and 18 inches across its 'shoulders' it was a massive fish and would have grown larger.

I caught a '37' last year and my 14 year old boy simply stared in awe at the size of it. (Imagine him seeing Benson!) Within minutes, all his angling friends were in attendance to take pictures.

What a shame some un-educated anglers have killed it, and another slightley smaller Carp.

Paul.

Sponsored Links
This is old news, but as being a bit busy and ill health have never had a chance to post.

I didnt ever have the pleasure of catching the fish but have viewed it when it was caught by a mate. At 5 foot and 6 inches long and 18 inches across its 'shoulders' it was a massive fish and would have grown larger.

I caught a '37' last year and my 14 year old boy simply stared in awe at the size of it. (Imagine him seeing Benson!) Within minutes, all his angling friends were in attendance to take pictures.

What a shame some un-educated anglers have killed it, and another slightley smaller Carp.

Paul.

Don't tell me it was battered to death.

Sponsored Links
Didnt think id be reading beyond the first post of this thread but after those replies i'm hooked

He made a rod for his own back in my opinion....

Ahh, but he was a she, I believe, got you hook line and sinker there I feel.

You could reply but personally I wouldn't take the bait.

I guess this could be opening a can of worms?

Still I opened some jam the other day, it was from Dallas Texas, it was labelled J R Hartleys.

That's enough now, it's you're line now, tackle me if you want.

Ahh, but he was a she, I believe, got you hook line and sinker there I feel.
Makes no difference EddyM....The scales of justice will prevail upon these.....poachers...

Oh yeah, how many dictionaries did you have to trawl through to get that small fry :D

Hang on this is John (Tim) West's fishing territory. Is it not. Maybe he's been got caught up, probably surfing the net. Possibly having a kip(per) I could roe on for ages.

Sponsored Links
Back