Rip off alarm companies

The original firm in watford were one dimension lower than time.

The new company share initials with what was once deemed to be the poor relation of the RAC. The first part of the name would suggest that they were possibly the forth person on earth. They are based in one of those places that Americans have problems pronouncing.

Hope this helps but is not so obvious that it gets deleted.

Have you had any negative feedback about them.

Do you mean Abel alarms?

Sponsored Links
Hi Breezer

To be honest I cannot remember if I actually put it into writing or not.

I just got frustrated at their unwillingness to answer straight forward questions.

I know that i should but it will end up becoming one of those circular conversations again where they wont do anything until we pay them for the arrears on the maintenance visits that have not taken place.

I guess that I will have to set aside some time next week to deal with it but these needless distractions prevent me from earning money on site.

Since posting I have spoken to a local firm who have said that they would not need the engineer codes and will set it to dial only when a zone is broken- frankly I don't feel that we need it to be monitored but it keeps she who must be obeyed happy.

My initial gripe was not the whole open/close issue - it is the massive increase in costs.

I would rather that they told us before changing the number and then gave us options, such as not having open close.

Pushing someone off a cliff and then offering them a helping hand- at a cost is not how i choose to do business...

Sponsored Links
I know that i should but it will end up becoming one of those circular conversations again where they wont do anything until we pay them for the arrears on the maintenance visits that have not taken place.
Well, there is your 'out', they have broken the contract, move to another company.

Any hassle, let them send the solicitors letter, then say, ok, see you in court, it won't happen.[/u]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back