Rising car prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Im not affected by the ULEZ expansion, but I did wonder what counts as "inside" the NC - whether theres a time or distance grace period. If youre driving anti-clockwise on the NC and want to "turn right" to head out of London on the M1, does taking the slip road mean that youve gone "inside"?

View attachment 235530

Does the route that you have to take from Ikea Wembley to get onto the NC to go anti-clockwise take you "inside" the NC?

View attachment 235531

That's a long way to travel from France for some furniture Bobby

Do you, Mottie, and johnny2007 lie to and about people in real life?

Would you with pride tell friends, family, customers, potential employers at interviews, about the things you do here?

Would you encourage your children to behave like this to their classmates, as this is the right and proper behaviour of a civilised person?

I dont know if you have employees, but if you did, and you overheard them mocking you, swapping lies about you, and finding it all funny, and then when challenged they turned and repeated them to you, and laughed in your face, how much longer would they remain employees?

Sponsored Links

Would you with pride tell friends, family, customers, potential employers at interviews, about the things you do here?

Would you encourage your children to behave like this to their classmates, as this is the right and proper behaviour of a civilised person?

I dont know if you have employees, but if you did, and you overheard them mocking you, swapping lies about you, and finding it all funny, and then when challenged they turned and repeated them to you, and laughed in your face, how much longer would they remain employees?
Calm down Bobby.
A joke about not liking going to IKEA and jump at the chance to somehow discourage a trip there is nothing so serious.
I worked all my life taking the Mickey out of people like you who are nothing more than joy killers, petulant, sad, self righteous, unintelligent individuals.
My kids have grown up just fine and more successful than me, i'm glad they've preserved a sense of humour unlike you.

Anyhow, how come we're on page 3 and you haven't diverted the thread to your favourite subject, racism?

Calm down petal.

Was only a joke.

What you do with your various accounts is up to you.

You dish it out as much as you get it, so let's not get all high and mighty about it.

I take it as a bit of fun, but you seem to have taken it to heart.

you seem emotionally challenged and so rather than upset you further I will no longer take the Micky or make jokes where you are involved. And I apologise for any upset you have been caused.

Last edited:
Oh God the mindless gibberish is seeping into the Cars section, can't you dopes keep it in the GD section at least?
Unfortunately we have Bobby Dazzler and his 20 different user names hijacking every thread to bang on about rubbish.
He's a racist bigot, but harmless, just lonely.

Oh God the mindless gibberish is seeping into the Cars section, can't you dopes keep it in the GD section at least?
Look at what happened.

I asked a relevant, on-topic question about the expanded ULEZ.

sxturbo and one of his fanboys then decided to start lying. Report them for their mindless gibberish - see how far you get.

Look at what happened.

sxturbo and one of his fanboys then decided to start lying.

No Bobby, you didn't.
You're lying as usual.
We made a couple of jokes and this is what you wrote...

Bobby, you have serious mental health issues or you're on drugs.

Look at what happened.

sxturbo and one of his fanboys then decided to start lying. Report them for their mindless gibberish - see how far you get.

As I said it was a joke, you've taken it to heart. And I've apologised.

I shan't be doing it any further.

I don't care how many accounts you may or may not have.

I have no fan boys, I am not part of any clique, sometimes I agree with those that have left leaning views (sir g, ajohn, John d etc) and right leaning views (Mottie, woody, Johnny (etc)

You made an error on a thread that implies you have 2 accounts and I've taken the Micky about it, but I've never accused you of anything else, unlike you, I can give and take it without running off to the mods.

P.s to note it wasn't actually me or Mottie or Johnny that started about your multiple accounts and it's not only us who have mentioned it, however you appear to be clinging onto just us (which frankly only rises my suspicion further)

I suggest if you cannot take it, don't dish it, and you certainly do dish it and then cry wolf. (Again this makes my suspicions rise as it's the same trait as a certain someone)

One last time... I apologise you feel upset at being wound up about your possible multiple accounts, and I apologise for making a joke at your expense regarding your post in this thread. It won't happen any further and I suggest you stop attempting to slander me as a racist (something else a certain person does even though there is zero proof of that, which again frankly raises further suspicion)

I'm disappointed this thread has once again become a shambles, and note that I started it with a joke.

Last edited:
No Bobby, you didn't.
Still lying about my ID, I see.

Do you lie to, and about, people in real life?

You're lying as usual.
No - what I said was true.

I made a perfectly on-topic post.

After that, just as I said here https://www.diynot.com/diy/posts/4982324/ you decided to start lying.

We made a couple of jokes and this is what you wrote...
You are even more deplorable than you've shown yourself to be so far if you think that lying to and about people qualifies as a joke.

Bobby, you have serious mental health issues or you're on drugs.
Neither.

You see you repeatedly lie about my ID.

To ask you, the real person sat at a PC and logged on here as sxturbo, to consider whether you would be proud to tell friends, family, etc about the things you do here, to ask you, the real person sat at a PC and logged on here as sxturbo, to consider whether you would encourage your children to behave like you to their classmates, and teach them that it is the right and proper behaviour of a civilised person, to ask you, the real person sat at a PC and logged on here as sxturbo, to consider if in real life you'd be quite happy to have people lie to your face, to lie about you to your face, to have them laugh in your face about the fact that they were lying to and about you, are not the acts of someone with mental health issues or on drugs.

Ther are the acts of an honest and truthful person who would like others to be honest and truthful.

As I said it was a joke, you've taken it to heart. And I've apologised.

I shan't be doing it any further.
Yes, you said that in post #21. And in passing, in that post, lied again.

And then in post #27 you started up again.

I don't care how many accounts you may or may not have.
I have one.

As I have always said.

And yes, you care so little about how many I have that your fevered imagination creates a fiction that I have more than one, and you care so little about that that you repeatedly lie that I have more than one.

The only thing you dont care about is the truth.

I have no fan boys, I am not part of any clique
You share an attachment to a lie with others, who also srite the same lie, and you swap likes/thanks with them

You made an error on a thread that implies you have 2 accounts
No I did not.

I made a post which some people with defective minds decided indicated that I had 2 accounts.

and I've taken the Micky about it,
No - over and over again you have lied.

but I've never accused you of anything else, unlike you, I can give and take it without running off to the mods.
You wouldnt stop lying. Only the mods have the power to make you.

P.s to note it wasn't actually me or Mottie or Johnny that started about your multiple accounts and it's not only us who have mentioned it, however you appear to be clinging onto just us (which frankly only rises my suspicion further)
Im clinging to nobody. I will challenge lies whoever makes them. Its just that in this topic you were the one to start up with the lying, for which Mottie and Johnny gave you likes.

I suggest if you cannot take it, don't dish it, and you certainly do dish it and then cry wolf.
Cannot take what? Being lied to, and lied about? Well, excuse me for finding that unacceptable.

Dish what? Habitual lying to and about people? Where?

(Again this makes my suspicions rise as it's the same trait as a certain someone)
And there you go again, with your defective "reasoning" and your truly monumental arrogance, assuming that is impossible for there to be more than one person in the world who disagrees with you, or more than one person in the world with higher standards of honesty than you, so that when two such appear here you insist that it has to be one person with multiple IDs.

I suggest you stop attempting to slander me as a racist
Where did I do that?

Me, I mean, not anyone else you like to pretend is me.

I'm disappointed this thread has once again become a shambles, and note that I started it with a joke.
You started it with a lie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back