Road to normality? ‘SOCIAL PURPOSE CONTACT’

Status
Not open for further replies.
John please try and do your research from a broad range of respected sources, that's the way to get to the most accurate picture.

For example

The lancet
Yep, that's where I got my info from about expected excess deaths from treatable diseases...

Sadly those with 'lockdown minds' appear to have lost the ability to analyse and question...

Although I fear that those abilities may not have been present in the first place ;)

Sponsored Links
Plus the fact you found that tells me you are scrolling through YouTube
upload_2021-2-13_11-25-15.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mottie's answer is even better.
I googled the first three words in your post to see where it came from.

I'm beginning to understand the mentality of some posters.

YouTube is huge. So big in fact, that if you want to find something, there is a search facility.

Nut jobs, repressed loners and other gullible twonks like yourself simply have to type "fringe conspiracy theory rubbish" and your prayers will be answered, boyo.

Those less gullible will filter or ignore such rubbish, if they happen upon it.(y)
Incorrect Jimmy.
Those less gullible won’t believe the absolute tosh being thrown around regarding a virus that is nowhere near as bad as they say it is

Sponsored Links
I’ll let you and mottie argue that for yourselves.
No argument JP...You believe everything you hear on youtube and read no other source of info with any credability.You seem to be obsessed with govts screwing you over..Hang you a long history of trouble with govt depts?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mottie's answer is even better.

I'm beginning to understand the mentality of some posters.
Perhaps you could tell me which words you would search from JtP's post (below) to find out where the information could be coming from when the he gives no link?

‘SOCIAL PURPOSE CONTACT’ is the new buzz word we will all be using which will start after Easter.
Schools will open middle of March for some students and get back by the end of Easter, by the start of the new term they will be fully intricated.
Through May,June and July we will basically go through tiers 3,2 and 1 and then in September the plan is to remove masks and social distancing providing the R rate is down to less than 0.3.
In June the restaurants and bars etc will begin to reopen.
This will be the governments new mantra regarding this farce.

Lets see if any of the above statements are correct and that this is what the government will say shortly?

No argument JP...You believe everything you hear on youtube and read no other source of info with any credability.You seem to be obsessed with govts screwing you over..Hang you a long history of trouble with govt depts?
You didn’t answer my question ?
If as mottie suggests,YouTube gets all their info from the MSM and government and they are ‘nut jobs’ as you say.
What are the people who believe the MSM and the government?

Perhaps you could tell me which words you would search from JtP's post (below) to find out where the information could be coming from when the he gives no link?

‘SOCIAL PURPOSE CONTACT’ is the new buzz word we will all be using which will start after Easter.
Schools will open middle of March for some students and get back by the end of Easter, by the start of the new term they will be fully intricated.
Through May,June and July we will basically go through tiers 3,2 and 1 and then in September the plan is to remove masks and social distancing providing the R rate is down to less than 0.3.
In June the restaurants and bars etc will begin to reopen.
This will be the governments new mantra regarding this farce.

Lets see if any of the above statements are correct and that this is what the government will say shortly?
They are all nut jobs on YouTube mottie as DP suggests.
They get their info from the MSM and the government as you suggest.
The same MSM and government who’s draconian rules and farcical regulations you are following.
Oh dear oh dear :whistle:

You didn’t answer my question ?
If as mottie suggests,YouTube gets all their info from the MSM and government and they are ‘nut jobs’ as you say.
What are the people who believe the MSM and the government?
What are you onabout..Youtube is full of alsorts. Good and bad..You choose to dismiss the overwhelming evidence from the scientific worldwide community and believe a small minority of conspiracy theorists..You do not seem to know which theory you believe, instead you just make random points about empty wards etc...Why would the world govts and world scientific community have invented a pandemic??

What are you onabout..Youtube is full of alsorts. Good and bad..You choose to dismiss the overwhelming evidence from the scientific worldwide community and believe a small minority of conspiracy theorists..You do not seem to know which theory you believe, instead you just make random points about empty wards etc...Why would the world govts and world scientific community have invented a pandemic??
You didn’t answer my question and overwhelming evidence you say.
Where is all this overwhelming evidence because myself and many many others would disagree with that.

Yep, that's where I got my info from about expected excess deaths from treatable diseases...
So, you get your information from the Lancet eh? What does the Lancet say about Covid 19 vaccinations? Does it tally with your views?

You didn’t answer my question and overwhelming evidence you say.
Where is all this overwhelming evidence?
From every country in the world having lockdowns etc...The death numbers etc...No cure for what you are suffering..A deep distrust of authority etc..You either are properly not very well educated or properly have some reason ..past trouble with law etc.Or some combination...Have you travelled much?? Read anything sensible? Ever?

I suggest you research a little as Evidence,Fact,Assessment and opinion are completely different things.
Evidence doesn’t mean FACT !! SMH ‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back