Road to normality? ‘SOCIAL PURPOSE CONTACT’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
‘SOCIAL PURPOSE CONTACT’ is the new buzz word we will all be using which will start after Easter.
Schools will open middle of March for some students and get back by the end of Easter, by the start of the new term they will be fully intricated.
Through May,June and July we will basically go through tiers 3,2 and 1 and then in September the plan is to remove masks and social distancing providing the R rate is down to less than 0.3.
In June the restaurants and bars etc will begin to reopen.
This will be the governments new mantra regarding this farce.

Lets see if any of the above statements are correct and that this is what the government will say shortly?

Sponsored Links
Have you been watching YouTube again?

So that means it must be wrong then because it’s on YouTube?
Is that what you are saying.
Where did I mention this was all my beliefs?
Plus the fact you found that tells me you are scrolling through YouTube watching that kind of thing.
Are you beginning to see sense mottie?

Sponsored Links
So that means it must be wrong then because it’s on YouTube?
Is that what you are saying.
Where did I mention this was all my beliefs?
Plus the fact you found that tells me you are scrolling through YouTube watching that kind of thing.
Are you beginning to see sense mottie?
No, I googled the first three words in your post to see where it came from. That led me to YouTube and I must say I was surprised. Weren’t you the one who rubbishes other peoples news sources because you only get your information directly from top doctors and scientists?

No, I googled the first three words in your post to see where it came from. That led me to YouTube and I must say I was surprised. Weren’t you the one who rubbishes other peoples news sources because you only get your information directly from top doctors and scientists?
No I rubbished the mainstream media and government who lure in the gullible masses.

No I rubbished the mainstream media and government who lure in the gullible masses.
Unlike YouTube, a well respected highbrow news channel? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tell us again, where do your news sources get their information from if not from the mainstream media or government?

Unlike YouTube, a well respected highbrow news channel? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tell us again, where do your news sources get their information from if not from the mainstream media or government?
So are you TRUTHFULLY telling me you personally cannot see any inconsistencies in any aspects of this madness?
No inconsistencies in anything such as death rate/positive infection rates, the vaccines,the lockdown.the media’s reporting of it all.the governments advice.

I've not seen that in any of your posts. Plenty of opinion though. So far all you have done is repeat conspiracy stuff you have gleaned from quack sites. No one is convinced.

Quit making yourself look a fool. It's tiresome.
Oh here he is.be careful you don’t end up breaching your conditions Jimmy.
If only the others on here knew your history.
No quack sites regarding your past hey

Surprise surprise,the very people who say I supposedly do nothing but abuse people join a thread to abuse me. YET AGAIN!!

Only in the rubbish you post, boyo.
Wasn’t asking you.
Was I you troll?
This coming from the man who has said on other forums that the mainstream media are aren’t truthful
You got any badges left or did you give them all out.
Is your knee dead yet :whistle::sneaky::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back