Road to normality? ‘SOCIAL PURPOSE CONTACT’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You mean the thread in General discussion titled "what have you been doing today?" What would you suggest goes in there?

So, you admit that you can’t show me these alleged posts of mine that you’ve conjured up in your tiny mind then? Thought not. Why say it in the first place - is that your way of changing the subject when you are unable to answer a question? How childish.
Shall we go over the amount of times you have changed a subject.
GET A LIFE
stop abusing people and spending your whole day on a forum.
Do other things in life other that post pics of your food
Even what have you bought today you bought food.
You take your dogs for a walk them post multiple pics of it almost daily.
you post pics or talk about your food daily.
You also spend the rest of your time on a forum abusing people who’s opinion happen to differ than yours.
Get a life.

You mean the thread in General discussion titled "what have you been doing today?" What would you suggest goes in there?

So, you admit that you can’t show me these alleged posts of mine that you’ve conjured up in your tiny mind then? Thought not. Why say it in the first place - is that your way of changing the subject when you are unable to answer a question? How childish.
Shall we go over the amount of times you have changed a subject.
GET A LIFE
stop abusing people and spending your whole day on a forum.
Do other things in life other that post pics of your food
Even the what have you bought today thread ,you bought food.
You take your dogs for a walk them post multiple pics of it almost daily.
you post pics or talk about your food daily.
You also spend the rest of your time on a forum abusing people who’s opinion happen to differ than yours.
Get a life.

Sponsored Links
The point being is the fact the severity has been grossly exaggerated.

You've been asked this a few times but never answered it.

Why is it being grossly exaggerated? Why are the MSM lying? If there are empty wards why are cancer patients, and others, not being treated?

Why are GP's only having face to face consultations when absolutely necessary because the situation is so bad? Are they being duped as well or lying to us?

If you have already answered elsewhere I'd be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

When I read todays newspaper I found it a bit of a downer in that 'scientists' are now saying there could be untold new variants and regardless of vaccines pubs and restaurants shouldn't open before September if even then, June before six people can meet outdoors.

I'm beginning to suspect that some of these scientists, having tasted their 5 minutes of fame, want it to last a lot longer. Or they at least will say anything to make sure they're in the news.

The fact Mottie posts pictures of him out on a walk with his dogs rather disproves he is on this forum constantly.....

Dunno, I hear some of these young guns can do all sorts of things on a hand held device.:cautious:

I'm beginning to suspect that some of these scientists, having tasted their 5 minutes of fame, want it to last a lot longer. Or they at least will anything to make sure they're in the news.

Please don't join the other nutters on here.

Please don't join the other nutters on here.

No, please, I accept it's an illness that kills the vulnerable, I accept it's highly contageous and I accept it's a pandemic. I was also led to believe that the vaccine would lead us out of lockdown etc whereas some of these scientists seem to be steering us toward the belief that pubs should never reopen and we should never be closer than 6 feet to another person.

You never had one
**** me cant you not think for yourself or are you motties lapdog.
I think mottie beat you to that answer ages ago
You never know you may get a daily picture on here off him.
But I think he is off somewhere preparing yet another story/picture or post regarding food :sneaky:

**** me cant you not think for yourself or are you motties lapdog.
I think mottie beat you to that answer ages ago
You never know you may get a daily picture on here off him.
But I think he is off somewhere preparing yet another story/picture or post regarding food :sneaky:
If you regard yourself as a sensible, educated rational person,who has been round the block a few times,have no history of axe to grind against govts..with no history of believing conspiracy theories etc...WTF do you suddenly think the whole World has gone mad and you are one of the enlightened???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back