Rogue Traders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Rogue traders tonight is "Rogue Plumbers"

Anyone from here want to confess before they are outed?

Sponsored Links
yes.........i once did a job properly and charged a fair amount :oops:

Sponsored Links
Just saw it.

I'd like to think that the 'Rogues' they feature are not representative of tradesmen as a whole, but even so, I do tend to do a shed load of research into any trades I may need to use.

The blokes on tonights show were proper criminals! :evil:

corgiman said:
and is it just me or are all these kind of shows getting dull

yeh once you've seen one plumber **** in an expansion tank you've seen em all really :LOL:

Why was this not posted in the Plumbing section where I could have seen it BEFORE it was broadcast and have a chance to view it???

MOD 2

because if it was it would have been moved here

Tony it was a repeat. first half was just plumbers changing taps when it was just washers.

Then it was the australian guy trying to fix a vaillant with a kinked APS hose. Took the flue apart in a genuine attempt to fix it :LOL:

I have to say the last chap who was caught out trying to sell the old fan was a very very very very pleasent chap and seemed to enjoy the whole experience..This is BBC programming ats its best. Bring back Kenyon Confronts now that guy was well hard. :D :D :D

Or Roger Cooke. He got seven bells kicked out of him frequently & death threats, too!!

Top man!

securespark said:
Or Roger Cooke. He got seven bells kicked out of him frequently & death threats, too!!

Top man!

and he is a major salad dodger

and its well funny seeing him run away

lmao

Sponsored Links
Back