Rolling correctly and stains

I'd use pollyfilla myself, much easier to sand. Pollyfilla and use your finger down the frames. You could even use caulk but you need to do all the sand able bits with pollyfilla first. Or a similar other branded product!
A slightly different topic, how do you organize your decorating gear? I mean when working or at home? Sealed boxes for masking etc

Sponsored Links
Basically most of it stays in the car, everything else chucked in the garage and I then spend an hour looking for it when I need it!

Do you organise certain things together e.g. masking together, coverstain and bin paint on shelves in van, brushes in a certain box etc

How about this for filling cracks in paint on lining? Toupret wood r
20210412_144038.jpg
20210412_143401.jpg
epair

Last edited:
Basically, start of job, go in and mist coat all new plaster in one go. Not with vinyl either. Not one wall at a time, do it all! Every new plastered wall. Then two coats of main colour.

Contract this time, what do you think of this Purdy roller? With new rollers, do you always put them in a bucket of water then run your hand through it to remove water and fluff?
20210513_103001.jpg
20210517_123154.jpg

Sponsored Links
Contract this time, what do you think of this Purdy roller? With new rollers, do you always put them in a bucket of water then run your hand through it to remove water and fluff?
Collosal roller colossal length of pile. Colossal cock up:ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back