You should ensure you end up with a minimum 1:80 following any sag. Don't build it with 1:80 because you'll end up with less eventually.

Unless there are specific reasons not to, why don't you pay the £3-400 and get planning so you can go a bit higher? You can get planning with hand drawn drawings and downloadable location plans. It isn't difficult.I’m a bit tight for head room in here
I was going to go with 11mm OSB on the roof with 5x2 rafters at 400 centres. Will that be okay for me to walk around whilst I am fitting the rubber roof?Just fix one wall plate higher. Minimum fall for an EPDM roof is 1:80 but this is the absolute minimum so I wouldn't skimp on joist size as you wouldn't want a puddle in the middle, thinner (than 18mm) OSB decking is fine, my garage has 9mm with joists at 400 centres and I haven't gone through it yet.
Can someone give me a steer on this pleaseI was going to go with 11mm OSB on the roof with 5x2 rafters at 400 centres. Will that be okay for me to walk around whilst I am fitting the rubber roof?
Also, do I need to leave expansion gaps when installing this OSB board on the roof? Apparently its required for the floor...
Just a 3mm gap on both floor and roof OSB? No need for foam or any other substance in this gap.Yes you need a small gap between OSB sheets of about 3mm to allow for a little expansion. I think I would prefer 15mm OSB TBH.
I don’t follow this part? Are the studs not 400 centred for the plasterboard and hence need the OSB to be trimmed?I set the studs at 2.44 centres externally for osb to reduce waste on the 11mm osb.
In another post the guys suggested that 5x2 with a 50mm lift at the front should be adequate? I am trying to maximise the ceiling height internally.With a 3mtr span I would use 6x2 c24 then add 70mm to 0mm Firrings front to back.
OSB is about £14 a sheet, plasterboard is about £9.00 a sheet, its just a cost saving exercise.I don’t follow this part? Are the studs not 400 centred for the plasterboard and hence need the OSB to be trimmed?
Trada Span Tables. If you use C16 at 400 centres you definitely need 6x2, 5x2 at C24 is still a fraction undersized, about 30mm.In another post the guys suggested that 5x2 with a 50mm lift at the front should be adequate? I am trying to maximise the ceiling height internally.
Around the walls I wouldn't bother. On the roof, it depends on the finish, often times the boards are butted if square edge with a 10mm expansion gap around the perimeter, T&G take care of themselves.Also should I leave a 3mm expansion gap in the osb lining too or is this affecting the waterproofing?

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.
Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.
Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local