Roofing help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Hi all it's really not looking good for me at the moment i got some so called builders in about 6 weeks ago to build me a block shed / man cave which at first they seemed to know what they was Doing an every think was going fine but after a few weeks I started to think things wasn't right when one of them stopped coming well the one builder kept turning up for a few hours a day an did the block work which is complete at last thank god but now it's come to him doing the roof it looks like his just thought ill give it a go an hope for the best but it don't look like it's gonna be a happy ending his put some timbers across an some osb board down an it looks like his just not gonna come back an finish it

Sponsored Links
If he isn't going to come back I suggest you buy some rubber edpm and glue

i like the expanding foam to hide his cuts and that 4 x 2 is now a 2x2 i wouldnt walk up there

Sponsored Links
Yes mate looks like he cut all the birds mouth cuts wrong I have someone coming to have a look tomorrow as i all ready have all the torch on felt underlay an cap sheet but i did show them some photos an they said it looks like it's all gotta come off an start again dose anyone have a rough estimate on price for a 6mx3m flat roof felted with fascia boards an guttering

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back